Skip to main content

Morgan Bailey Coffee and Until


Welcome to all of my beautiful readers!!! I know a lot of you love having a cup of Jo as you read material of your interest and so do I. And what I'm most proud of and happy to announce is that I am now one of the representers of a company called Morgan Bailey Coffee & Tea!!! One of Oprah's favorite things by the way!

As a poet, writer and literary columnist I'm happy to be associated with a drink that everyone loves!!! Furthermore that has a long standing relationship with readers, writers, and poets that dates back for many years. A press release is coming soon about my position. I am so EXCITED!!! LOL!

Meanwhile, I urge you to introduce your taste buds to Morgan Bailey Coffee & Tea at www.morganbaileycoffee.com. Happy Holidays and please enjoy as I and many others do.

Fondly
Until...

Comments

I get confused for coffee all the time - I'm Morgen Bailey with an E (and I'm a fiction writer!).
Until... said…
Lol! I can see why! Hi Morgen withn an E! A fiction writer huh, well that's great. Please check out my column entitled "Until's Book of the Week" in the California Crusaders Newspaper and the blog at cnnbooks.blogspot.com.

For more check out my radio segment "Until's Book of the Week" on the #1 radio show on Exclusive Information Network called "Until & Harmony Live every Wednesday from 8pm to 10pm on www.exclusiveinfo.net.

For packges please contact me. :)

Until...

Popular posts from this blog

Stressing about what ain't....

Hey everyone! How are you? I hope all is well. Well, I just want to share a quick thought with you. You know what I love about life sometimes? Is that sometimes someone can bring something to your attention and make you think it's something to worry about--and of course because you're a smart person, you don't just take their word for it you go and check it out for yourself. Only to find that it was nothing to worry about at all. All this time I was "Stressing about what ain't" and I feel so much better. The moral is, make sure you check things out for yourself, no matter how credible you think your source may be; because you  might find that it wasn't everything it was all hyped up to be. Have a great day! Until...

Until Speaks: Harbor College Gym October 2014

I received an opportunity to speak to sixteen beautiful unique young women ranging from the ages of 18 through 23 in the Harbor College Basketball Gym after their game. This took place on October 30th of 2014 at 8pm. When I was first introduced, I realized right before I went up to speak, I was heavily nervous, however when I heard my name, I easily became comfortable.  I couldn't believe it because way before getting ready to arrive, I was contemplating back and forth, praying to God every five minutes asking him to send me some words, asking him to give me the right words to speak and that he allow me to have a positive influence with great impact; and as sure as I stood up in front of  those fresh new faces, I was good to go.  I thanked them for having me, and told them my name. After my name I began with " with that being said, I'm not here to try and impress you. I'm not here to try and razzle, dazzle my words for you. I'm also not here to show o...

Until's Random Progress Report 2014

Hey everyone! Did you miss me? I missed you too. Well, I just wanted to check in and say hello to you and let you know about the updated status of me. I've been doing well. God has been blessing me back to back and although in the mist of my blessings, I've also been encountering trials, however, I choose to focus on the good. So, what's new? As some of you already know, my book; I Just Want to Write! I'm so excited because it's been doing well. However, I postponed advertising it because I"ve had to really return back my focus on the Children's Zone of the Los Angeles Black Book Expo in which I am the Youth Director for because that has become a stressful situation. We've changed venue's twice, working on getting our third, but due to no fault of our own of course. So, deposits had to be returned, and schedule rearranging became more important because not only has the venues changed a couple of times, so have the dates. Now, I'm glad ...