Skip to main content

Giving You the Benefit


I am here.
I'm staying.
Deal with it.
This is me.

On this trip, in this picture I was on a mission to reclaim what I'd lost... me.









I found me. I recaptured what makes me, me; and now that I've reconnected with my very essence, believe, I will NEVER, lose ME... again.

Until...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stressing about what ain't....

Hey everyone! How are you? I hope all is well. Well, I just want to share a quick thought with you. You know what I love about life sometimes? Is that sometimes someone can bring something to your attention and make you think it's something to worry about--and of course because you're a smart person, you don't just take their word for it you go and check it out for yourself. Only to find that it was nothing to worry about at all. All this time I was "Stressing about what ain't" and I feel so much better. The moral is, make sure you check things out for yourself, no matter how credible you think your source may be; because you  might find that it wasn't everything it was all hyped up to be. Have a great day! Until...

Do you believe in love at first sight?

I have to say for me, I've always believed it, in a fairy tale kind of way. You know, like the way you believe in Santa Claus or the story of Cinderella, etc..., and I have to admit that though I've become older, I gotta' tell you that I, in a small way still believe in those dreamy fairy tales , call me crazy, but I do! I mean even though I learned that my family was the actual (Santa Claus) I still believe, in that story. But with that being said, I always believed that love at first sight indeed happens. I just never believed it could or actually would happen to me, in my life. I encountered this years ago, it was one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me. I mean, I really felt like I was shot by an arrow of cupid. It happened just as simple as this; he walked in, my head was down, he asked me a question, I looked up to respond and our eyes locked ; I can't even begin to describe the feeling that entered inside of my being, my mind, my entire sou...

There's a New Bard in Town...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE________________________________________ Contact: Alethea Reece Email:areece.bsp@gmail.com  U (Press Release) - August 9, 2014   With a new book along with a Spoken Word Poetry CD now and Wow!!!   LOS ANGELES, CA-- It is no mystery that ever since poet and writer Quanda R. Graves better known as Until , self-published her very first poetry edition; I Just Want to Write! It has been receiving great feedback. Ten years in the making and finally, July 3rd 2014, a dream come true.  Now, what seems to be getting more of a buzz is not just her presentation of what customers receive when purchasing her book, but the free spoken-word poetry CD that comes inside of the package. Just like the book, this is also Until's very first spoken-word poetry CD project and she wanted them to go hand in hand.  Word has it that people are in love with the creativity of it all.  Until states in her own words;   "This CD illustra...