Skip to main content

From now on (I'm doing what I used to do). Prt1

Peace be still, for you must wait on the Lord. But to be honest it feels like times a waistin' while I'm a waitin'. Though I must remember that I have no control of time or what will happen next.

I'm currently in a place in my life where I care more about me than I've ever had. I'm in a place where if I want to travel to another state, I make preparations to do so (if I don't have the money already to be spontaneous). I'm in a place where I want my desires to meet with my fantasies and intertwine with fun and create for me a EUPHORIA where I'm BLISSFULLY out of my mind.

I used to be a young lady that no matter what, a smile stayed on my face because (always in the back of my mind was "This too shall pass") and now I think I've collected way more than I can bear and my smiles are coming far and not so few in between and this optimistically hopeful beauty of light is starting to dim.

Though I should be proud of myself because it took me years to arrive at this point; I guess I'm stronger than I thought? But what I want now, more than ever is to achieve my goals, that I've currently set (like I used to) and while I'm doing that I want to take the time to stop and smell the roses (like I used to) and add an experience to my journey one at a time. I want to sip on wine, make intense, fun, incredible great love, followed by wonderful sleep.

I want to wake up the next morning feeling refreshed, renewed and rejuvenated with a great love for my mate, life and the pursuance of my dreams another day. I want to enjoy the rain (like I used to) by watching and listening from my window or by going outside with no rain coat, could careless about my hair and swallow drops of God's nectar as it also pours upon my head.

I want to get in my car and turn on some SADE; the song, "Sweetest Taboo" with all of the windows rolled down and head in the direction of the beach; get there, strip down to my bikini and go splash in the water, chill in the sand while soaking up some sun and when it's all said and done, I go get one of the best slices of pepperoni pizza with a beer... And I don't even drink.... BEER. *smiles*

THAT'S IT!!!! I've made up my mind. I will start today. Doing what I think about rather than it just being a day dream in my head. That's why I was writing this from my balcony for the first time in a long time. See, smelling the roses! I encourage you to do the same.

Until...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just cause you love me and I love you...

"Just cause I love you and you love me; It doesn't mean that we're meant to be" Jazmine Sullivan The above quote is the truest statement I've ever heard spoken in my life. As old as I am and as much wisdom as I've been blessed enough to collect to keep and live by. I don't think that I've ever thought about love in a relationship that way. I don't know about you, but I've been in love with two men at the same time before and it was the most difficult position I've ever been in. Because I always believed that things happen for a reason and so, it must be meant. But that's not always the case. Sometimes things are placed in your path to make you either appreciate what you already have, maybe uplift you to keep you going, or give you a hint of wisdom to do something different. Doesn't always mean that they are meant to stay in your life forever. We've all heard that saying " Some people come into your life for a life tim...

Stressing about what ain't....

Hey everyone! How are you? I hope all is well. Well, I just want to share a quick thought with you. You know what I love about life sometimes? Is that sometimes someone can bring something to your attention and make you think it's something to worry about--and of course because you're a smart person, you don't just take their word for it you go and check it out for yourself. Only to find that it was nothing to worry about at all. All this time I was "Stressing about what ain't" and I feel so much better. The moral is, make sure you check things out for yourself, no matter how credible you think your source may be; because you  might find that it wasn't everything it was all hyped up to be. Have a great day! Until...

Until's Random Progress Report 2014

Hey everyone! Did you miss me? I missed you too. Well, I just wanted to check in and say hello to you and let you know about the updated status of me. I've been doing well. God has been blessing me back to back and although in the mist of my blessings, I've also been encountering trials, however, I choose to focus on the good. So, what's new? As some of you already know, my book; I Just Want to Write! I'm so excited because it's been doing well. However, I postponed advertising it because I"ve had to really return back my focus on the Children's Zone of the Los Angeles Black Book Expo in which I am the Youth Director for because that has become a stressful situation. We've changed venue's twice, working on getting our third, but due to no fault of our own of course. So, deposits had to be returned, and schedule rearranging became more important because not only has the venues changed a couple of times, so have the dates. Now, I'm glad ...