Skip to main content

Until will be featured . . .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just cause you love me and I love you...

"Just cause I love you and you love me; It doesn't mean that we're meant to be" Jazmine Sullivan The above quote is the truest statement I've ever heard spoken in my life. As old as I am and as much wisdom as I've been blessed enough to collect to keep and live by. I don't think that I've ever thought about love in a relationship that way. I don't know about you, but I've been in love with two men at the same time before and it was the most difficult position I've ever been in. Because I always believed that things happen for a reason and so, it must be meant. But that's not always the case. Sometimes things are placed in your path to make you either appreciate what you already have, maybe uplift you to keep you going, or give you a hint of wisdom to do something different. Doesn't always mean that they are meant to stay in your life forever. We've all heard that saying " Some people come into your life for a life tim

Morgan Bailey Coffee and Until

Welcome to all of my beautiful readers!!! I know a lot of you love having a cup of Jo as you read material of your interest and so do I. And what I'm most proud of and happy to announce is that I am now one of the representers of a company called Morgan Bailey Coffee & Tea!!! One of Oprah's favorite things by the way! As a poet, writer and literary columnist I'm happy to be associated with a drink that everyone loves!!! Furthermore that has a long standing relationship with readers, writers, and poets that dates back for many years. A press release is coming soon about my position. I am so EXCITED!!! LOL! Meanwhile, I urge you to introduce your taste buds to Morgan Bailey Coffee & Tea at www.morganbaileycoffee.com. Happy Holidays and please enjoy as I and many others do. Fondly Until...

It all Depends...

No matter what life hands you... No matter how deep the blow... No matter how depressed you become from that blow... You must remember this. If it didn't kill you You will become stronger If you've had pain in the past and you're fine now... You will get over this And even if it will take awhile to get over this... Fine. Just pray for strength ... Prepare yourself for what is to come... Whether it will work out... Or you must go another way... Be prepared to move on ... You can't hold on to what isn't holding you back You can't keep what doesn't want to be kept You must... "LET GO and LET GOD" And in some cases you have to just... "LET GO" ... It all depends! And I'll end with the ever so clever and most beautiful words of T. I., *Life can chang e ya direction Even if you ain't plan it All you can do is handle it The worst thing you could do is panic Use it to your advantage Avoid sanity, manage to conquer Ev