Skip to main content

Until's Random Progress Report 2014

Hey everyone!

Did you miss me? I missed you too. Well, I just wanted to check in and say hello to you and let you know about the updated status of me. I've been doing well. God has been blessing me back to back and although in the mist of my blessings, I've also been encountering trials, however, I choose to focus on the good.

So, what's new? As some of you already know, my book; I Just Want to Write! I'm so excited because it's been doing well. However, I postponed advertising it because I"ve had to really return back my focus on the Children's Zone of the Los Angeles Black Book Expo in which I am the Youth Director for because that has become a stressful situation. We've changed venue's twice, working on getting our third, but due to no fault of our own of course. So, deposits had to be returned, and schedule rearranging became more important because not only has the venues changed a couple of times, so have the dates. Now, I'm glad to say that the date is October 25th of 2014 and I will update you when we have a venue and a renew of my Children's Zone Schedule. Woo hoo!!! Glad that's in order.

What 's next is that I've been working on a new project simultaneously in concurrent with these others, though I'm keeping it quiet at this moment because I'm almost done and I will be announcing it real soon, hopefully next month. All I can tell you to do is look forward to seeing the name "Simple Treasures." I'm too excited to be writing this, right now. LOL!  Ok, last but not at all least, I have just got a new car. Yes... a NEW CAR!!!! This past Saturday my husband purchased for me a brand new Nissan Rogue. OMG!!! Can I just tell you that I love it? I mean, can I tell you that? Lol! It is beautiful. For years I've been wanting an SUV for many sentimental reasons and I finally have one, it is truly amazing.

As you can see, I have a couple of things that has made me happy. Hope all is well with you and I would love to hear about your goals, dreams and/or endeavors that you've currently achieved or working on, so share. Well, I gotta go, just wanted to pop in, say what's up. Oh yeah, if you would like to purchase my very first poetry edition, I Just Want to Write! Please visit my website at www. untilnomore.net and if you would like to read a few excerpts from my book please visit the blog at www.ijwtw.blogspot.com, and check out the spoken-word version of my book  below.

You already know that I appreciate you reading my words, it warms my heart and you need to know that when you read my words, believe it or not you make my dreams come true because that's all I ever wanted.

Love,
Until...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just cause you love me and I love you...

"Just cause I love you and you love me; It doesn't mean that we're meant to be" Jazmine Sullivan The above quote is the truest statement I've ever heard spoken in my life. As old as I am and as much wisdom as I've been blessed enough to collect to keep and live by. I don't think that I've ever thought about love in a relationship that way. I don't know about you, but I've been in love with two men at the same time before and it was the most difficult position I've ever been in. Because I always believed that things happen for a reason and so, it must be meant. But that's not always the case. Sometimes things are placed in your path to make you either appreciate what you already have, maybe uplift you to keep you going, or give you a hint of wisdom to do something different. Doesn't always mean that they are meant to stay in your life forever. We've all heard that saying " Some people come into your life for a life tim

Morgan Bailey Coffee and Until

Welcome to all of my beautiful readers!!! I know a lot of you love having a cup of Jo as you read material of your interest and so do I. And what I'm most proud of and happy to announce is that I am now one of the representers of a company called Morgan Bailey Coffee & Tea!!! One of Oprah's favorite things by the way! As a poet, writer and literary columnist I'm happy to be associated with a drink that everyone loves!!! Furthermore that has a long standing relationship with readers, writers, and poets that dates back for many years. A press release is coming soon about my position. I am so EXCITED!!! LOL! Meanwhile, I urge you to introduce your taste buds to Morgan Bailey Coffee & Tea at www.morganbaileycoffee.com. Happy Holidays and please enjoy as I and many others do. Fondly Until...

Do you believe in love at first sight?

I have to say for me, I've always believed it, in a fairy tale kind of way. You know, like the way you believe in Santa Claus or the story of Cinderella, etc..., and I have to admit that though I've become older, I gotta' tell you that I, in a small way still believe in those dreamy fairy tales , call me crazy, but I do! I mean even though I learned that my family was the actual (Santa Claus) I still believe, in that story. But with that being said, I always believed that love at first sight indeed happens. I just never believed it could or actually would happen to me, in my life. I encountered this years ago, it was one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me. I mean, I really felt like I was shot by an arrow of cupid. It happened just as simple as this; he walked in, my head was down, he asked me a question, I looked up to respond and our eyes locked ; I can't even begin to describe the feeling that entered inside of my being, my mind, my entire sou