Skip to main content

Still Sitting Still... Ranting and Raving!

I have made a great many mistakes in my life and most of them to me, weren't really a big deal. They were not mistakes that I sought later to regret, up until my late twenties. At first the mistakes before then were to be looked at as okay; "Quanda you know better next time. Chalk this up to the game because had you'd paid more close attention to your instincts than you'd put yourself in a better position." Usually the mistakes that I made never really included hurting anyone, more so either, hurting me, punishing me or costing me. It was very rare that someone was hurt because of me, something I did. If there were, I either didn't know cause they didn't tell me, I said no to something they wanted me to do that wasn't good for me or there were maybe a little jealousy involved and the only reason why they are hurt is because they tried to prevent me from having what GOD already permitted me to have. Any way, as far as mistakes, that would be the just of them.

However, lately the mistakes I've been making are almost basically the same, again really just me ending up hurt, just bigger and much more worse; as far as the results. Wow!!! I think I'm living as the "Albert Einstein" quote right now, cause once again it's all because I didn't follow my first mind, my instincts, that feeling in my stomach that says " Don't do that. That's not for you. Wait for something better." The killing part is, I don't even know how I got here?!. What the hell???!!! I feel like I'm in the "Twilight Zone". Looking at the road ahead and I've never seen such a cloudy path way (with knowing I have a bright future). I can't see where I'm going, don't trust myself enough to hear my intuition that GOD gave me, I trust in GOD but my flesh is weak, so you know my thoughts and emotions be running me ragged.

I pray for strength, peace, a quietness to hear and listen, but you know JESUS works in his own time. Boy, life at random is the truth. I sometimes be really tripping in my head how you could be cruising nicely with an even flow, wind blow, great music, plans are working out accordingly and then all of a sudden; car accident, car totaled, it starts to rain, the other guy has no insurance, you lost your job and although you walked away without a scratch; you find that one of your relatives just died, but you got an unexpected check in the mail for $200.00. Man!!! Life to me for a lack of better words is bizarre, weird, retarded, unimaginably insanely crazy. So with all of that said, I am still sitting still... Ranting and raving. Not a good day today, forgive me.

Until...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just cause you love me and I love you...

"Just cause I love you and you love me; It doesn't mean that we're meant to be" Jazmine Sullivan The above quote is the truest statement I've ever heard spoken in my life. As old as I am and as much wisdom as I've been blessed enough to collect to keep and live by. I don't think that I've ever thought about love in a relationship that way. I don't know about you, but I've been in love with two men at the same time before and it was the most difficult position I've ever been in. Because I always believed that things happen for a reason and so, it must be meant. But that's not always the case. Sometimes things are placed in your path to make you either appreciate what you already have, maybe uplift you to keep you going, or give you a hint of wisdom to do something different. Doesn't always mean that they are meant to stay in your life forever. We've all heard that saying " Some people come into your life for a life tim

Morgan Bailey Coffee and Until

Welcome to all of my beautiful readers!!! I know a lot of you love having a cup of Jo as you read material of your interest and so do I. And what I'm most proud of and happy to announce is that I am now one of the representers of a company called Morgan Bailey Coffee & Tea!!! One of Oprah's favorite things by the way! As a poet, writer and literary columnist I'm happy to be associated with a drink that everyone loves!!! Furthermore that has a long standing relationship with readers, writers, and poets that dates back for many years. A press release is coming soon about my position. I am so EXCITED!!! LOL! Meanwhile, I urge you to introduce your taste buds to Morgan Bailey Coffee & Tea at www.morganbaileycoffee.com. Happy Holidays and please enjoy as I and many others do. Fondly Until...

Do you believe in love at first sight?

I have to say for me, I've always believed it, in a fairy tale kind of way. You know, like the way you believe in Santa Claus or the story of Cinderella, etc..., and I have to admit that though I've become older, I gotta' tell you that I, in a small way still believe in those dreamy fairy tales , call me crazy, but I do! I mean even though I learned that my family was the actual (Santa Claus) I still believe, in that story. But with that being said, I always believed that love at first sight indeed happens. I just never believed it could or actually would happen to me, in my life. I encountered this years ago, it was one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me. I mean, I really felt like I was shot by an arrow of cupid. It happened just as simple as this; he walked in, my head was down, he asked me a question, I looked up to respond and our eyes locked ; I can't even begin to describe the feeling that entered inside of my being, my mind, my entire sou